Green Roof plants and substrates designed with the University of Sheffield for tailored aesthetic and environmental performance.
Whether your green roof is focused on water or environmental management, biodiversity, aesthetic green space or a combination of these, getting the right combination of plants and substrates is crucial to creating a successful living roof.
- Skyplugs grown specifically for use on green roofs
- SkySuperstrates designed to tailor green roof performance to clients’ requirements
- Practical tools and advice for designers and installers
- Informed by the latest research and developed in partnership with the University of Sheffield
- Compliant with and actively supporting UK GRO guidelines
For more information or to use our helpful Guides and Tools please visit the Boningale GreenSky website