Floratopia is a low maintenance gravel-based planting system, designed with the University of Sheffield and thoroughly tested through PHD research.
We’ve combined the beauty of a perennial border, the natural biodiversity of wildflower meadows and the water management of a SUDS scheme to provide the perfect solution for demanding customers with difficult landscapes. Based on pioneering planting at the Olympic Park, our stunning, ecological planting system is easy to install, extremely low maintenance and cost efficient, and suitable for poor soils and sites with poor access.
- Extremely low cost, simple maintenance
- Highly attractive design tailored to your environment
- Long flowering period and winter interest
- Available as SUDS storm-water storage
- Supports biodiversity with varied structure and pollinator services