We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Boningale Ltd currently has a vacancy for a hands-on ERP Administrator, who will be heavily involved in the day to day management and running of a soon to be implemented end to end ERP System. The successful candidate will offer direction that will support the ambitions and strategies of a growing business.
Responsible to: Supply Chain
Contact with: UK Technology Vendors, and all internal company departments.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
· Be an integral part of the Microsoft Business Central implementation team, suggesting and implementing new automated ways of working for operational and finance teams.
· Full end to end ERP Process Administration, with a bias towards Supply Chain management preferable
· Escalation of calls to the external ERP Support Provider, acting as a point of contact when required.
· Development of documentation & maintenance of procedures for ERP operation & best practice.
· Identify possible new systems & services to benefit the company.
· Enforce organisation standards.
· Develop a good working relationship with all departments.
· Work closely with department managers to continually review requirements and propose ERP improvements to benefit both the department and the business.
· Oversee ERP security and access, including creating and maintaining user accounts in accordance with system governance processes.
· Monitor wireless communications and network utilization and reliability.
· To be responsible for the creation, administration and generation of company reports via the ERP report writer module.
· Have an understanding of legal business requirements including GDPR.
· Experience of working with Microsoft Business Central (Navision or equivalent) and Jet Reporting is essential.
· Highly organised and have the ability to prioritise and allocate time effectively.
· Experience of Project Management an advantage.
· Multitasking ability.
· Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Analytical & problem solving.
· Excellent Organisational skills.
· Understanding of complex information & technical requirements.
· Excellent team player.
· A self-motivated individual who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Office based role, with visits to other company sites as required.
· ITIL certification or other relevant IT professional qualification/experience would be advantageous.
· A full driving licence.
· Normal working hours are 8.00-17.00 Monday to Friday (working additional hours as necessary during peak times).
· 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Private Health Insurance.
Applications, including your CV, should be sent to: email@example.com
Nationwide Multi-drop Driver
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 39/ week, with overtime available
Holidays: 23 days + bank holidays
Boningale Ltd, one of the leading suppliers to the British landscaping industry, is looking to recruit a full-time 7.5 tonne multi-drop lorry driver.
The successful candidate must be both willing and able to assist the Despatch team and customers with the loading and unloading of vehicles, and help us continue to provide a high-quality, friendly service to our customers.
Future Class 2 HGV training may be available for a suitable applicant, if not already qualified.
When not driving, the applicant must be fit and able to assist with nursery-based tasks.
Current CPC and Digital Tachograph card required.
Experienced driver with clean licence only.
Applications, including your CV, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Horticultural Sourcing Specialist
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and developing a database which identifies strategic suppliers who can deliver sustainable competitive advantage to the business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Continually update the knowledge base of our Purchasing, Sales & Marketing teams regarding our suppliers’ current range of items and scope for future growth.
- Develop and maintain catalogues of information regarding suppliers’ ranges of supply and prices.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to source and develop communications, building relationships with possible new suppliers for supply of new and existing items.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with the supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Ensure robust justification for all new product additions and assist in the administration process for adding new lines.
- Take a lead in the formal supplier capability assessment and performance management using robust KPI measures.
- Ensure the quality and specification of all items purchased meet or exceed that agreed with the Suppliers.
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager and our supply base, continuously reviewing and forecasting market trends and identifying changes which could affect margins, reporting movements to the business in a timely manner.
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset, engaging with other functions within the Supply Chain to deliver measurable savings that are beneficial to the company.
- Support, with purchasing, the negotiation and tendering process in other business areas such as In-Direct contracts, Transport and Logistics, office equipment and consumables on an ad hoc basis.
- Work with the Purchasing team to identify solutions and possible suppliers for short-term supply item issues.
- Attend regular Demand Review meetings to report on market changes, supply variances, and possible item category changes.
- Assist in all areas of the buying process, as required by the Purchasing Manager.
- Strive for improved efficiencies within the Purchasing process.
- Horticultural knowledge and experience are essential.
- High levels of organisation, with the ability to prioritise and allocate time effectively.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Effective communication at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Demand Management tools.
- Knowledge of purchasing and supply chain systems, LEAN principles of planning and MRP/ERP systems.
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience of project management.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Experience of using Benchmarking techniques.
- Skills in Cost saving and process efficiency improvements.
- IT skills, specifically in Excel and Office.
- Experience of working with KPIs and use of formal problem-solving methodology.
- Self-motivation, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Office based role, with supplier visits as required to the UK and Europe.
- CIPS Qualified, or equivalent professional qualification/experience
- A full driving licence.
- Normal working hours are 8.00-17.00 Monday to Friday (working additional hours as necessary during peak times).
- Salary dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Please make the position you are applying for clear.
Location: Boningale/ Shropshire
Boningale Nurseries is one of the leading suppliers of ornamental plants to the domestic and commercial landscaping market. As a result of continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our team and currently have a vacancy for an experienced Sales Representative. This position is predominantly linked to our Shropshire nursery, but will also require the applicant to travel, visiting customers and prospects. We will accept candidates who live and work remotely from the Nursery.
The right candidate will need to have good plant knowledge and an understanding of the landscape supply market. Good communication, planning, administration and IT skills are also essential, as is the ability to be a self-starter.
This role will involve dealing with customers in person, over the phone and via e-mail. Tasks will include: pricing enquiries, prospecting for new business, securing orders and developing existing business in an agreed geographical area.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic and successful company, and to develop their career and skills within the horticultural industry.
Competitive remuneration package available, dependent on experience, and will include usual company benefits related to the position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Adopting and growing a base of existing amenity accounts.
- Pricing incoming enquiries from customers.
- Processing orders accordingly and efficiently.
- Following up outstanding quotations and negotiating orders.
- Assisting with generating new business and ensuring smooth adoption.
- Working to and recording targets as required.
- Meeting with clients in the UK and abroad if required.
- Handling queries and complaints.
- Gathering and sharing product and market information.
To apply, please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make the position you are applying for clear.